70% Alcohol. Kills Most Germs. On-The-Go Travel Size. Keeps Hands Germs Free.
Uses: decrease bacteria on the skin that could cause disease. Recommended for repeated use. Wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping. For children under 6, use only under adult supervision. Not recommended for infants. Other information: do not store above 105 F. May discolor some fabrics. Harmful to wood finishes and plastics.
For external use only: hands. Flammable, keep away from fire or flame. When using this product keep out of eyes. In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with water. Avoid contact with broken skin. Do not inhale or ingest. Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation and redness develop. Condition persists for more than 72 hours. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.