Commercial Strength Disinfectant. Kills 99.99% of Viruses, Bacteria, Algae, Fungi, Mold, Yeast, Bacterial Spores, Beta Lactams, Protozoa, Microsporidis, and Chemical Decontamination. Including Coronavirus, SARS, Ebola Virus, E. Coli, Cold and Flu Viruses, Staph, MRSA, Salmonella, Strep, Klebsiella, and Much More. TwinOxide/Chlorine dioxide (CIO2) is registered with the United States Environmental Protection agency (EPA) as a disinfectant, sanitizer, and sterilizer which is defined as the ability “to destroy or eliminate all forms of bacteria and their spores”. Contact the manufacturer or distributor for an extensive list of microorganisms chlorine dioxide has been proven to eliminate. To date, no organism tested against chlorine dioxide has proven to be resistant.
Directions for Use: It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Test fabric for color fastness. Contains a dilute oxidizing agent. Do not mix with vinegar or acidic cleaners. Areas of Use: Product may be used on nonfood contact surfaces, including floors, walls, furnishings, and any other hard surfaces in residences, hotels, offices, ships, airplanes, hospitals, schools, factories, nurseries, sick rooms, laundry rooms, eating establishments, medical, veterinary clinics, and any other location that may be contaminated. To Disinfect Hard Non-porous Surfaces: For disinfecting pre-cleaned hard non-porous surfaces, such as glass, plastic, painted word, laminate, chrome, stainless steel, polyurethane-coated hardwood floors, glazed ceramic tile, sealed concrete, and linoleum floors, apply TwinOxide at full strength, wetting thoroughly with spray. Allow surfaces to remain wet for 10 minutes. Does not need to be wiped off after disinfection. Fogging and Misting: TwinOxide can be applied by fogging or misting to disinfect hard non-porous surfaces as an adjunct to regular manual cleaning and disinfecting. CONTACT TIME: ALLOW SURFACES TO REMAIN WET FOR 10 MINUTES. Storage and Disposal: Store in original closed container in a cool, dry place away from heat, open flame, and direct sunlight. Non-refillable. Do not reuse or refill this container unless the directions for use allow a different (concentrated) product to be diluted in the container. Container Disposal: Rinse and offer empty container for recycling. If recycling is not available, discard container in trash. Wastes resulting from the use of this product may be disposed of on-site or at an approved waste disposal facility. Discard excess or used solution in drain with running water.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Precautionary Statements: HAZARDS TO HUMANS & DOMESTIC ANIMALS: Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes.