Heavy-Duty Cleaner/Degreaser. Tough On Grease And Grime! Disinfects In 45 Seconds. Kills Viruses, Removes Mold & Mildew. Triple Threat: Cleans + Degrease + Disinfects. Spray Nine Heavy-Duty Cleaner’s incredible dirt-busting power tackles the toughest cleaning jobs around the home and garage. Cuts through stubborn grease, grime and hard-to-remove stains. Spray Nine kills viruses and bacteria and helps control mold and mildew, on hard non-porous surfaces. Contains no bleach and destroys odors. Ideal For: Equipment, tools, motors, work benches, bumpers, rocker panels, RVs, trailers, conveyors, walls, floors, garbage bins, gutters, vents, vinyl siding, patio furniture, sporting equipment, BBQ’s, boats, hot tubs & pools, kitchens, washroom surfaces, carpet, upholstery, fiberglass, vinyl, rubber, plastic, glazed tile, glazed porcelain, painted/treated metals and much more.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: it is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Some surfaces are inherently sensitive to alkaline cleaners. Always test on a small area of surface to be cleaned and air dry completely to determine colorfastness and surface integrity. Do not use on wool, leather, glass, untreated wood, treated fabrics or weathered surfaces. Do not use this product in combination with caustics, acids or bleach. TO CLEAN: 1. Spray on soiled surface. 2. Wipe thoroughly with a clean cloth, towel or rinse. (Do not allow to dry on surface) 3. For assistance with specific cleaning problems, call 1-800-477-7299. Note: Heavy deposits, stubborn soils and stains may require scrubbing or additional applications. TO SANITIZE HARD, NON-POROUS SURFACES: 1. Clean surface as instructed above. 2. Spray thoroughly, making sure to wet all surfaces completely. 3. Allow to stand for 10 seconds minimum. 4. Wipe thoroughly with clean cloth, towel or rinse. TO DISINFECT/DEODORIZE: 1. Clean surface as instructed above. 2. Repeat application making sure to wet all surfaces completely. 3. Allow to stand for 45 seconds (30 seconds for viruses). 4. Wipe thoroughly with clean cloth, towel or rinse. 5. When used on food contact surfaces such as counters and tables, rinse thoroughly with potable water. Do not use on dishes, glasses, or silverware. 6. When used in Meat and Poultry Plants, food products and packaging materials must be removed from room or carefully protected. After use surfaces must be thoroughly rinsed with potable water. STORAGE AND DISPOSAL: Do not contaminate water, food or feed by storage or disposal. PESTICIDE STORAGE: Keep from freezing or temperature greater than 120 F. Store in original container in area inaccessible to children and persons unfamiliar with proper product use. CONTAINER HANDLING: Nonrefillable container. Do not reuse or refill containers except for refill spray bottles which may be refilled with this product only. Triple rinse containers (or equivalent) promptly after emptying. Offer for recycling if available or for reconditioning if appropriate, or puncture and dispose in a sanitary landfill. PESTICIDES DISPOSAL: Wastes resulting from the use of this product may be disposed of on-site or at approved waste disposal facility. ENVIROMENTAL HAZARDS: Do not discharge effluent containing this product into lakes, streams, ponds estuaries, oceans or other waters unless in accordance with the requirements of a National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) permit and the pertaining authority has been notified in writing prior to discharge. Do not discharge effluent containing this product into sewer systems without previously notifying the local sewage treatment plant authority. For guidance, contact you State Water or Regional Office or the EPA. This product is toxic to fish, aquatic invertebrates, shrimps, and oysters.
PRECAUTIONARY STATEMENTS: Hazards to humans and domestic animals. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes, skin or clothing. For prolonged use, protective gloves are recommended. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling. FIRST AID: If in eyes: Hold eyelid open and rinse slowly and gently with for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes. Then continue rinsing eye. Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice. Have the product container or label with you when calling Poison Control Center or doctor or going for treatment.